PhotoSmart C5180Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Inkjet Printer can print, copy and scan. It can print a 4 x 6 photo in as fast as 12 seconds. Amazon users give this printer 3.4 out of 5 stars. They like the print quality, both in color and black & white, however the printer is slow and noisy, and the ink is expensive. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 02 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 60-80% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. Print quality is never compromised as we make sure all our products are rebuilt following strict quality control measures. Got questions about our products? Feel free to contact us via phone line or chat and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5180
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, and 2 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on and load paper into the input tray.
- Lift the cartridge access door. Squeeze the bottom of the latch below the cartridge you want to replace.
- Lift the latch and pull the cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink port.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lock the cartridge into place by snapping down the latch.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a faded print output with my HP PhotoSmart C5180?
A faded print output is normally a result of any of these conditions: a cartridge running low on ink, the printer’s print density is set too low, and the EconoMode is turned on. If after checking you found out that one of the ink cartridges is running low on ink, then get a replacement at once.
Is there any environment benefit in using a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Without recycling, all empty OEM cartridges will end up in the landfill. So, if you use a remanufactured cartridge, you help reduce cartridge waste.
Would you allow return or replacement if I receive a defective print cartridge?
Yes. We do offer free returns and replacements on our products within one year of purchase with no questions asked. Just let us know so we can assist you on how to go about the return process.