PhotoSmart C5180Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5180
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on and load paper into the input tray.
- Lift the cartridge access door. Squeeze the bottom of the latch below the cartridge you want to replace.
- Lift the latch and pull the cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink port.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lock the cartridge into place by snapping down the latch.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a faded print output with my HP PhotoSmart C5180?
A faded print output is normally a result of any of these conditions: a cartridge running low on ink, the printer’s print density is set too low, and the EconoMode is turned on. If after checking you found out that one of the ink cartridges is running low on ink, then get a replacement at once.
Is there any environment benefit in using a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Without recycling, all empty OEM cartridges will end up in the landfill. So, if you use a remanufactured cartridge, you help reduce cartridge waste.
Would you allow return or replacement if I receive a defective print cartridge?
Yes. We do offer free returns and replacements on our products within one year of purchase with no questions asked. Just let us know so we can assist you on how to go about the return process.