PhotoSmart C5100Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5100
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Lift your printer’s cartridge access door.
- Squeeze the latch at the bottom of the cartridge that you want to replace. Lift this latch up and pull out the old cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its package. Note: Be careful not to touch the ink ports and contacts as it could damage your cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Look at the color and symbol and match these with your cartridge. Then, slide your new cartridge into the open slot. Snap down the latch.
- Close the printer’s cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all my ink cartridges?
You only need to replace the ink cartridge that your printer tells you to replace. You would, however, need all ink cartridges functional to be able to print properly. If you want to make sure that you won’t run out of ink in the most inopportune time, you can purchase our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo and have one at the ready as soon as you’re running low.
If I get the 12-pack combo, how can I store the unused ones properly?
To store the unused cartridges properly, keep them all in a dry and cool place. Place them inside a sealed bag and away from direct sunlight.
Is it true I can save the environment with remanufactured inks?
Yes, you can! By choosing remanufactured inks, you’re taking these non-biodegradable materials out of the landfills and putting them into good use. You not only save money; you also save the environment!