PhotoSmart C4795Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
With the HP PhotoSmart C4795 printer, you can achieve fast and reliable printing, photocopying and scanning. You don’t even to connect it to your computer because it already comes with a built-in wireless printing feature. Alternatively, you can use its dedicated memory card slots.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4795
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 440 Page Yield
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Push the power button to turn on the HP PhotoSmart C4795 printer. Then, reach your printer’s cartridges by simply opening its cartridge door.
- Push down the empty cartridge and then slowly pull the cartridge upwards to remove. Avoid touching the wires.
- Remove the box, wrapper and other protective coverings of your new cartridge. Then, slide the new cartridge in to the slot.
- Close the HP PhotoSmart C4795 printer’s cartridge access door.