HP PhotoSmart C4500 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Get vivid graphics, laser-quality text, and lab-quality photos with the HP Photosmart C4500. This all-in-one printer is a compact printer with built-in wireless connectivity, so you can easily print and share photos and documents. Not only that, this also allows you to create photo cards and scrapbook pages from the comfort of your home. There’s really a lot that you can do with this multifunction printer—so you’d better have replacement cartridges on hand. Save on printing costs by getting a remanufactured ink cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our remanufactured cartridges allow you to save up to 75% off the cost of original cartridges. Purchase the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for more savings.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Pull down the cartridge access door to open.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the right side of the printer. Once it stops, press down on the used cartridge to release it. Then, pull the old cartridge out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Place the new cartridge in the correct slot and push it to secure it in the carriage.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I unable to insert the new ink cartridge into the carriage during installation?
Did you try to insert the new cartridge with the label towards you? If not, try inserting it again. Inserting the cartridge with the label in the wrong direction is the most possible reason why it keeps popping out when you’re trying to insert it in.
Why did the print cartridge light start to blink after installing the new ink cartridge on my HP PhotoSmart C3150?
It’s most likely that the new ink cartridge that you installed does not have full electrical contact with the printer. So try removing it and reinstall it correctly.
Where should I put the cartridge marked with a triangle when replacing an empty cartridge?
Ink cartridges marked with a triangle should go into the left carriage slot, while cartridges marked with a pentagon or square should go into the right carriage slot.