PhotoSmart 7515Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7515
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Check that the power is on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Press the tab on the cartridge you wish to remove and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Twist the orange cap to snap it off.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the black and the photo black cartridge?
The main difference between the black and the photo black cartridge is the type of ink used. Simply put, the black cartridge is a standard cartridge that uses a pigment-based ink, while the photo black is a dye-based ink.
Is a photo black cartridge a good option for my HP PhotoSmart 7515 e-All-in-One printer?
Yes, it is, especially if you use your HP printer mainly for photo printing.
How long have you been in the ink cartridge business?
We have been in this business since June of 1998.