PhotoSmart 325Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 325v, PhotoSmart 325xi
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s carriage access door.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge that needs replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Then, remove the protective tape by pulling on the tab.
- Hold your new cartridge in a way that the contacts face your printer and the nozzles are facing down. Then, slide it into its corresponding slot, and press until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two tri-colored inks?
They both have different page yields—meaning, the number of pages each can produce. The HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can give you up to 330 pages, while the HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can give you up to 560 pages. This estimate may, however, be affected by your frequency of use, printer’s settings, and the paper you’ll print on.
What’s the difference between tri-color and photo ink?
The tri-color ink is used to print general documents that consist mainly of texts. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used for printing high-quality images.
How soon can I expect my product?
If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time (except on weekends and holidays), we’ll ship your product on the same day! Depending on our inventory and the delivery method that you choose, you can expect your cartridges anywhere between one to eight business days.