HP OfficeJet J4540 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Gone are the days when you need to use three different machines just to get things done—thanks to the HP OfficeJet J4540 All-in-One! With this multifunction printer, scanner, and fax machine, work is done faster, easier, and better. But the more work you do with this machine, the more ink you’ll need too. So always have a replacement ready—get high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges only here at Carrot Ink. We are a reputable online supplier of affordable and reliable remanufactured cartridges and printer supplies for various HP printer models. And for your HP OfficeJet J4540, the HP 901XL & 901 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is a good fit.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your HP printer on.
- Lift the print-carriage access door to open.
- Wait until the carriage stops on the far-right side of the printer. Press down and lift the latch to release the used cartridge. Then, pull it toward you to remove it from the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging. Find the pink pull tab and pull it to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge down the ramp into the empty slot, push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Question
What does the Remanufactured HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo ink cartridge contain?
The Remanufactured HP 99 contains 1/3 black, 1/3 light cyan, and 1/3 light magenta. If you use this together with the HP 94 and HP 95 on your HP OfficeJet 7410xi, you now have six colors to print with.
How can I store opened ink cartridges?
The first thing to do is to store the opened ink cartridges in a plastic tub with an airtight lid. Make sure not to touch the cartridge nozzles when doing this. Then, put a damp cloth or paper in the tub.
What is the shelf life of the ink cartridges included in your 3-Pack Combo?
The ink cartridges included in our 3-Pack Combo have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you are not going to use all cartridges in the pack at once, be sure to store them in a cool and dry place to preserve them.