HP OfficeJet 6110 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Officejet 6110 All-in-One Printer can print, scan, copy and fax. It has 1200 x 1200 dpi print and copy resolution and 2400 x 1200 dpi scan resolution. CNET gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and ease of use, they don't like its slow print and scan speeds. Amazon users report decent print quality, but grayscale presets change to color (HP is aware of the issue) and the printer sometimes arrives broken. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 56 and HP 57 ink cartridges for this printer that sell for 65-70% less than genuine HP cartridges. All our remanufactured HP cartridges are designed to work on your HP printer or your money back. Place your order today!)
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP OfficeJet 6110 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Officejet printer.
- Open the ink carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks in place. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the latch to release the cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Pull the latch down over the new cartridge to secure it.
- Close the ink carriage access door. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 6110?
A ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error could sometimes be due to an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Try removing the cartridge and reinstall it properly. If the problem persists, it’s likely that you’ve got a defective cartridge.
What if I receive a defective ink cartridge—can I return it?
Yes. You may contact our Customer Service Department regarding the issue that you encountered. If we can’t help resolve the issue, we will gladly send you a replacement cartridge for free. But take note: returns must be made within a year of purchase.
What is your fastest shipping method?
Our fastest shipping method is the UPS Standard Overnight, which takes 1 business day for your order to be delivered.