OfficeJet 6110Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6110, OfficeJet 6110v, OfficeJet 6110xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.99
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Officejet printer.
- Open the ink carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks in place. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the latch to release the cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Pull the latch down over the new cartridge to secure it.
- Close the ink carriage access door. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error message after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 6110?
A ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ error could sometimes be due to an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Try removing the cartridge and reinstall it properly. If the problem persists, it’s likely that you’ve got a defective cartridge.
What if I receive a defective ink cartridge—can I return it?
Yes. You may contact our Customer Service Department regarding the issue that you encountered. If we can’t help resolve the issue, we will gladly send you a replacement cartridge for free. But take note: returns must be made within a year of purchase.
What is your fastest shipping method?
Our fastest shipping method is the UPS Standard Overnight, which takes 1 business day for your order to be delivered.