HP OfficeJet 6110 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Officejet 6110 All-in-One Printer can print, scan, copy and fax. It has 1200 x 1200 dpi print and copy resolution and 2400 x 1200 dpi scan resolution. CNET gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 starts. They like its print quality and ease of use, they don't like its slow print and scan speeds. Amazon users report decent print quality, but gray scale presets change to color (HP is aware of the issue) and the printer sometimes arrives broken. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 56 and HP 57 ink cartridges for this printer that sell for 65-70% less than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power for your HP Officejet printer.
- Open the ink carriage access door by lifting the handle until the door locks in place. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Lift the latch to release the cartridge and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the proper slot.
- Pull the latch down over the new cartridge to secure it.
- Close the ink carriage access door. The printer will prompt you to align the cartridges.