HP OfficeJet 2620 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. It offers resolution up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi, and prints at speeds up to 7 pages per minute in black, and 4 pages per minute in color. Trusted Reviews gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. Amazon users give this printer 4 out of 5 stars. Most of them like its print quality and easy set up. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges that are priced 50-55% less than the same genuine HP cartridges. Each Carrot Ink brand product comes with a full-year money-back guarantee, so you can rest assured that you get only a high-quality product that will fit and work on your HP printer seamlessly.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP OfficeJet 2620.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Press OK twice. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press OK. The machine will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. You see, using remanufactured ink cartridges helps prevent thousands of empty ink cartridges from being thrown out into the landfills.
How do I clear the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ error message on my HP Officejet 2620 printer?
To clear the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ error message, try printing a test page. If this does not work, try cleaning the contacts on the cartridge with a clean, lint-free, dry cloth. Did it work? If not, then try removing the cartridges, and then remove the power cord from the outlet and disconnect the cables running to the router or computer. Wait for at least 60 seconds, then plug in the power cord and the cables. Now, reinstall the cartridges and run a print test page. If the problem still persists, then you have no other choice but to replace the ink cartridges.
Can I avail of your free shipping?
Yes, if you buy individual cartridges with a subtotal amount of $40 or above. Or you may choose to buy our 3-Pack or 5-Pack Combos. Just make sure you live in any of the 48 adjoining states.