OfficeJet 2620Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 2620
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power to your HP OfficeJet 2620.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Press OK twice. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press OK. The machine will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. You see, using remanufactured ink cartridges helps prevent thousands of empty ink cartridges from being thrown out into the landfills.
How do I clear the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ error message on my HP Officejet 2620 printer?
To clear the ‘Check Print Cartridge’ error message, try printing a test page. If this does not work, try cleaning the contacts on the cartridge with a clean, lint-free, dry cloth. Did it work? If not, then try removing the cartridges, and then remove the power cord from the outlet and disconnect the cables running to the router or computer. Wait for at least 60 seconds, then plug in the power cord and the cables. Now, reinstall the cartridges and run a print test page. If the problem still persists, then you have no other choice but to replace the ink cartridges.
Can I avail of your free shipping?
Yes, if you buy individual cartridges with a subtotal amount of $40 or above. Or you may choose to buy our 3-Pack or 5-Pack Combos. Just make sure you live in any of the 48 adjoining states.