HP OfficeJet 2620 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. It offers resolution up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi, and prints at speeds up to 7 pages per minute in black, and 4 pages per minute in color. Trusted Revews gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. Amazon users give this printer 4 out of 5 stars. Most of them like its print quality and easy set up. (Hint: Carrot Ink has remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges that are priced 50-55% less than the same genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP Officeset 2620.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the top of the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Press OK twice. The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press OK. The machine will align the cartridges.