OfficeJet Pro L7555Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7555
- HP 88XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $32.95 As low as $30.954 Cartridges / $6.49ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro K550, OfficeJet Pro K550dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro L7680, HP OfficeJet Pro K550dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro L7700, HP OfficeJet Pro K550dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro L7681, HP OfficeJet Pro K5400, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 8 easy steps to changing the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro L7555:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the used cartridge to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in its corresponding slot. Make sure that the color on the cartridge matches the color on the slot.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until t clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ‘Ink Alert’ message appeared on the computer and my HP OfficeJet Pro L7555 suddenly doesn’t want to print—what to do?
The ‘Ink Alert’ serves as a warning that you need to get a replacement ink cartridge soon. But you can still keep your HP OfficeJet Pro L7555 printing. All you need to do is press OK on the computer screen to close the message and continue printing.
Can I continue printing in black when one of the color cartridges is empty?
No. You need to replace the empty color ink cartridge before you can resume printing in black. Although it’s possible to print in black only, the printer will still need the color ink cartridges for servicing tasks.
How can I save on color ink because my printer says it’s running low on color cartridges?
If you want to minimize the use of color ink, you always have the option to print with black ink only. Simply change the settings in the HP software and you’re good to go.