LaserJet P3010Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3010
- Special Price $47.95
- HP 55A (CE255A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3016, LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M525c, and many more! Learn More
- HP 55X (CE255X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525f, LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the top-cover release button and open the top cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag and place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp the front and back of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge five or six times. CAUTION: Don't touch the shutter or the surface of the roller. This can damage your cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new print cartridge and throw away the tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. After a short time, the control panel should display “Ready.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Standard Capacity and High Yield Capacity?
Standard capacity cartridges have an average amount of ink for that cartridge size. On the other hand, High Yield cartridges have more ink. As a result, they can print more pages before needing replacement.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled by us, cleaned, and refilled with new ink. This ensures compatibility with your printer, and helps reduce printer waste.
What if the toner won't work with my printer?
We guarantee that our toners will work with all listed compatible printers. If you still encounter any problems, we have customer service agents who are ready to take your call!