LaserJet P2015Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2015
- HP 53X (Q7553X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P2015d, HP LaserJet M2727nf MFP, and many more! Learn More
- HP 53A (Q7553A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge the for HP LaserJet P2015, HP LaserJet P2014n, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
How to replace the toner cartridge in an HP LaserJet P2015 printer in seven simple steps.
- Flip down the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the old empty toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge to break it loose and pull out all of the tape.
- Shake the new cartridge gently to distribute the toner.
- Place the new cartridge inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the paper jam and toner error lights turn on at the same time, does it mean I need to change the toner cartridge soon?
No. When you see a solid paper jam error light and a solid toner error light stuck on your HP LaserJet P2015, it simply means you have a failed formatted board and not a defective toner cartridge. Replace this part as soon as you can to resolve the issue.
Should I replace the toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet P2015 printer as soon as the ‘Toner Low’ error message appears?
No. A ‘Toner Low’ error message does not necessarily mean that you are already out of toner and you can no longer continue to print. It could mean that the remaining toner inside the cartridge is not distributed properly, so try shaking the toner cartridge first to distribute the toner inside evenly.
Why is getting a remanufactured toner cartridge good for the environment?
When you use a remanufactured toner cartridge, you help save the environment by preventing an empty cartridge from being thrown into the landfill.