LaserJet 4345mfpCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4345mfp
- HP 45A (Q5945A) Black Jumbo Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4345mfp, HP LaserJet M4345xs MFP, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer by pulling its release button.
- Hold the used cartridge's handle and then gently pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging as well as the necessary shipping seals and locks.
- Give the new toner a few gentle shakes to ensure that the ink inside is evenly distributed. After that, align it with the printer's chips and then insert it into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer's top cover. Run an alignment test to determine the success of the replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink mean?
Remanufactured inks and toners are essentially cartridges that have been refilled and repaired by authorized remanufacturing facilities. These cartridges undergo meticulous process to ensure that they are filled to capacity and have the same yield as original ones.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Please keep in mind that unopened boxes of toner must be kept in a place away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid compromising the ink's quality.
If this toner is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Absolutely! Our remanufactured toners are designed to work with their counterpart branded printers the same way original cartridges do. You can also rest assured that your printer's warranty will not be invalidated.