HP LaserJet 4240n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet 4240n is perfect for those who need a departmental laser printer with fast printing capacity. However, this quality monochrome laser printer needs a quality toner. This is where Carrot Ink comes in. Get your next HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge or HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge from us and you’ll save up to 75% on high-quality ink! Our products are designed to match brand-name quality ink, so why go retail when you can have the same printing quality at a fraction of the cost? Order today and get free shipping on eligible products.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $40.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s top cover to access your old ink cartridge. Remove it and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Remove all protective covering.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the side of the new cartridge. Hold it and firmly pull until the entire sealing tape is removed.
- Lift your new toner cartridge using its handle and place it in the machine. Make sure that it’s properly aligned
- Close your printer’s top cover firmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this product?
Our HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you up to 10,000 pages, while our HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you up to 12,000 pages. Keep in mind that this would depend on a lot of things like frequency of use, size of images/graphics, and environmental conditions.
If this is remanufactured, is it compatible with my HP LaserJet 4240n?
It most certainly is! We design our products to come with the same dimensions as the OEM’s. As soon as you install it, you can resume printing immediately. If you need any help, feel free to contact our support team.
What is your return policy?
We have a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not satisfied with the product, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back as long as it’s still within one year after you purchased it.