LaserJet 4240nCartridge prices starting at $56.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4240n
- HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover to access your old ink cartridge. Remove it and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Remove all protective covering.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the side of the new cartridge. Hold it and firmly pull until the entire sealing tape is removed.
- Lift your new toner cartridge using its handle and place it in the machine. Make sure that it’s properly aligned
- Close your printer’s top cover firmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this product?
Our HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you up to 10,000 pages, while our HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you up to 12,000 pages. Keep in mind that this would depend on a lot of things like frequency of use, size of images/graphics, and environmental conditions.
If this is remanufactured, is it compatible with my HP LaserJet 4240n?
It most certainly is! We design our products to come with the same dimensions as the OEM’s. As soon as you install it, you can resume printing immediately. If you need any help, feel free to contact our support team.
What is your return policy?
We have a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not satisfied with the product, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back as long as it’s still within one year after you purchased it.