HP LaserJet 4000 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4000
- HP 27X (C4127X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4050tn, HP LaserJet 4000se, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps on how to replace toner cartridge in the HP LaserJet 4000
- Make sure the printer is powered on.
- Raise the cover to gain access to the old toner cartridge.
- Grip the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out.
- Prepare the new toner cartridge by removing it from the packaging, then tilting it back and forth to redistribute the toner inside.
- Pull the packing tape completely off from the cartridge.
- Line up the the new toner in the opening, slide it into place, and give it a firm press until it settles completely.
- Close the lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can your compatible HP 27X toner cartridge produce?
At standard print coverage, the HP 27X (C4127X) Black High-Yield compatible toner cartridge can print 10,000 sharp, smudge-free, professional-quality documents. However, keep in mind that this is only an estimate based on standard page coverage. The actual page yield will vary depending on your usage and printer settings.
I’m about to switch to generic toner cartridges from OEM. Is there anything I need to configure in my HP LaserJet 4000?
None at all! Our compatible HP 27X is designed to work with your LaserJet 4000 straight out of the box.
Why is a compatible toner cartridge better than OEM?
Our compatible HP 27X (C4127X) is much cheaper but it delivers print quality and performance that matches that of branded ones.