HP LaserJet 4000 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
With print speed of 17ppm, resolution of 1200 dpi, and 600-sheet paper tray capacity, the HP LaserJet 4000 monochrome laser printer is a reliable workhorse for small business that need high-volume printing. If you have the HP LaserJet 400 and need new toner cartridges, Carrot Ink makes it easier, faster, and cheaper. Our HP 27X (C4127X) Black High-Yield compatible toner cartridge are brand-new, generic cartridges filled with premium toner. It is designed to work with your business printer just as quickly and smoothly as original HP toner cartridges. Our replacement toner cartridges are priced much lower than OEM cartridges. So you still get to enjoy crisp, professional-quality prints and save on printing costs at the same time. Order now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4000 Toner
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps on how to replace toner cartridge in the HP LaserJet 4000
- Make sure the printer is powered on.
- Raise the cover to gain access to the old toner cartridge.
- Grip the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out.
- Prepare the new toner cartridge by removing it from the packaging, then tilting it back and forth to redistribute the toner inside.
- Pull the packing tape completely off from the cartridge.
- Line up the the new toner in the opening, slide it into place, and give it a firm press until it settles completely.
- Close the lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can your compatible HP 27X toner cartridge produce?
At standard print coverage, the HP 27X (C4127X) Black High-Yield compatible toner cartridge can print 10,000 sharp, smudge-free, professional-quality documents. However, keep in mind that this is only an estimate based on standard page coverage. The actual page yield will vary depending on your usage and printer settings.
I’m about to switch to generic toner cartridges from OEM. Is there anything I need to configure in my HP LaserJet 4000?
None at all! Our compatible HP 27X is designed to work with your LaserJet 4000 straight out of the box.
Why is a compatible toner cartridge better than OEM?
Our compatible HP 27X (C4127X) is much cheaper but it delivers print quality and performance that matches that of branded ones.