HP LaserJet 3030 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
If you use your HP LaserJet 3030 on a regular basis, the high cost of expensive OEM cartridges builds up. And this can take a toll on your monthly budget. So, make that switch to compatible toner cartridges and slash your printing budget in half (or more!). Here at Carrot Ink, you don’t have to pay a lot of money just to get the replacement toner cartridges that you need. Our standard HP 12A (Q2612A) Black costs 30-50% less than its OEM counterpart, so you get to enjoy more savings. Plus, when your order reaches or more, you may get free shipping (conditions apply). Wouldn’t you like that? Check out our listing below and start shopping!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 3030 ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3055 All-in-One, HP LaserJet M1319, and more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $19.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1020, LaserJet 3050, and more!
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Find the handle of the used cartridge at the middle and grasp it. Then, gently pull it towards you to slide it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the sealing tab at the end of the cartridge. Bend it back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Pull the sealing tab straight out to remove the protective tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, slide the new printer in and push it as far as it goes.
- Close the top printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prevent damage to the newly opened toner cartridge?
To prevent the unpacked new cartridge from getting damaged, install it immediately. Otherwise, put it back in its original packaging and keep it in a cool and dry place until use.
Which is better to use for office printing: a standard cartridge or a high-yield toner cartridge?
Well, it depends on your printer usage. If you print hundreds of pages every day, then a high-yield cartridge is better. For the average user, a standard cartridge is more than enough.
Can I return the item if this compatible toner cartridge does not work with my HP LaserJet 2200d printer?
Yes. We offer free returns or replacements on our products within one year of purchase. Just let us know by calling our toll-free line.