HP LaserJet 1020 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP LaserJet 1020 Printer offers resolution up to 1200 dpi. It can print up to 15 pages a minute. Amazon users give this printer 3.9 out of 5 stars. They love its durability, print quality, and how long the toner lasts. (Hint: Can you keep a secret? Carrot Ink carries compatible Jumbo yield HP 12A toner for this printer that has twice the page yield [4,000 pages vs. 2,000 pages], and is priced 65% less than the same genuine HP 12A cartridge. You can get three of our affordable Jumbo yield HP 12A toner cartridges, and receive 12,000 pages of printing, for the cost of just one genuine HP cartridge with only 2,000 pages of printing.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $25.95
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $22.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power to your HP LaserJet 1020 printer. Extend the output tray.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of the machine.
- Flip the new cartridge back-and-forth several times and remove the plastic tape. Don't touch the green roller.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and close the print cartridge door.