LaserJet 1020Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1020
- HP 12A (Q2612A) Black JUMBO Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1020, LaserJet 3050, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power to your HP LaserJet 1020 printer. Extend the output tray.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of the machine.
- Flip the new cartridge back-and-forth several times and remove the plastic tape. Don't touch the green roller.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a high yield toner cartridge if I frequently use my HP LaserJet 1020 printer?
Yes, definitely! A high yield toner cartridge contains much more toner than a standard cartridge, so you get to maximize the toner based on your printing needs.
Why are the print results so light even if I have just installed a new toner cartridge?
We doubt there’s something wrong with the new cartridge. Have you checked if the print density is too low? How about the Economode—is it turned on? If the print density is too low, simply set it higher. And try turning off the Economode to get better print results.
What payment methods does Carrot Ink accept?
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover/NOVUS for all orders via online or offline. And we do also accept Paypal payment for online orders, while we accept checks and money orders for mail-in orders. Call us to know more about our payment methods.