HP LaserJet P4015 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015
- Special Price $76.95
- HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your HP LaserJet P4105 printer and remove the used up cartridge.
- Take out the new cartridge out of its packaging. For recycling purposes, use this same packaging to put away the used cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge on both sides and rock it gently to distribute the toner inside. Be careful not to touch the shutter of the roller.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape of the new cartridge and align it with the tracks inside the printer. Firmly seat the print cartridge and then close the top cover. The printer’s display should signal ‘Ready’ a few seconds after a successful installation.
Will this toner cartridge work with my HP LaserJet P4015tn?
Yes! In fact, it will also work with HP LaserJet P4015dn, LaserJet P4015n, and LaserJet P4015x.
What is the shelf life of this toner cartridge?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months if stored properly in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
How many pages does this yield?
The standard HP LaserJet P4015 Toner can print approximately 10,000 pages. Actual number of pages will vary depending on usage. If you require a bigger printing yield, you can avail of our HP 64X Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge.