HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn is a reliable fast laser printer ideal for small offices. It features a built-in Ethernet networking, allowing users to share the printer for even more convenience. It prints at up to 26 ppm for letter documents and 25 ppm for A4. If you have this printer and need a high-quality replacement cartridge that’s easy on the pocket, then you have come to the right place. Carrot Ink offers affordable compatible HP 78A black toner cartridge with fast shipping. We ship via USPS across the entire United States in 2-5 business days. If you have any problems, please call our fantastic customer service team so we can help you.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $22.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Hold the used cartridge at the middle and gently pull it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Set the used toner cartridge aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and take it out of the bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective tape on the new cartridge by pulling the tab on the end of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the compatible HP 78A Jumbo Black Cartridge is the right option for my HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn?
The use of jumbo print cartridges on your HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn depends largely on how often you use it and how many pages you print every day. If you are a heavy printer user, we suggest you choose the jumbo version to enjoy a lower cost per page.
What is the difference between the compatible HP 78A Jumbo Black Cartridge and the standard compatible HP 8A?
The compatible HP 78A Jumbo Black Cartridge yields about 3000 pages as compared to the standard black that yields only about 2100 pages. It may cost a few dollars more, but it’s still cheaper compared to buying two separate standard black cartridges.
I want to stock up on compatible HP 78A Jumbo—how long does it last?
Our compatible HP 78A Jumbo Black Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Just make sure to keep the cartridge in the original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place.