HP LaserJet Pro M452DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M452DN
- HP 410X High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $108.95 As low as $99.954 Cartridges / $27.24ea
- HP 410X (CF410X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro M477FDW, HP LaserJet Pro M452DN, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF413X) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet MFP M477FDN, HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, and more! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF412X) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M452DW, HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, and more! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF411X) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, HP LaserJet Pro M452DW, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace the used toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet Pro M452DN:
- Press the button found on the left panel to open the front door.
- Hold the blue handle and then pull to open the cartridge drawer.
- Hold the handle on the toner cartridge and pull it straight up to remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package. Then, pull the release tab before installing it.
- Give the new cartridge a few shakes to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner into the cartridge drawer.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know the actual toner cartridge life remaining on my HP LaserJet Pro M452DN?
There’s no definite way to tell because the actual toner cartridge life remaining can vary. The best you can do is to get a new cartridge ready. That way you have one on hand when the print quality has become unusable.
What is a high capacity ink cartridge?
A high capacity (also called high yield) ink cartridge is a type of cartridge that contains more ink toner than a standard ink cartridge.
Why should I not expose a newly opened toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes?
Exposure to light for an extended period can lead to various print quality issues and can cause damage to the toner cartridge itself.