HP DesignJet 510 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet 510
- HP 82 (C4912AN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP DesignJet 500, HP DesignJet 815MFP, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 82 (C4913AN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP DesignJet 820MFP, HP DesignJet 50PS, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the basic steps to installing a new ink cartridge on your HP DesignJet 510 printer:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Find the used ink cartridge that needs replacement. Remove it by gently pulling it straight up.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Be sure to install it as soon as you open it to avoid exposure to any light source for an extended period.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct slot. Push it all the way down until you hear it click into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you wish to replace the other color cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges the same with generic ink cartridges?
No. Generic cartridges are made of brand-new components while a remanufactured ink is a used OEM cartridge that’s refurbished to meet OEM specifications.
Why do lots of users claim that they get more value for money with remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are filled to the very top. So, users get to maximize each cartridge that costs 30% to 50% less than the original toner cartridge.
How would I know if the cartridge on my HP DesignJet 510 is already out of ink?
A cartridge is out of ink when a ‘Flashing Pump’ icon appears on your printer’s display.