Color LaserJet 3600Cartridge prices starting at $44.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3600, Color LaserJet 3600dn, Color LaserJet 3600n
- HP 502A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 501A Black, and 1 of each HP 502A Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$169.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 502A (Q6472A) Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
- HP 502A (Q6471A) Cyan Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you can replace the toner cartridge on your HP Color LaserJet 3600:
- Open the main access panel.
- Grab the blue handles on either side of the cartridge. Pull it straight out toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Make sure to remove the shipping tabs on each side of the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape on the left-hand side of the cartridge.
- Hold the print cartridge by its handles and slide it into place to install it. Do the same for each toner cartridge.
- Close the main access panel. The printer will automatically calibrate the new toner cartridges.
- Make a test copy and print away!
Frequently Asked Question
How would I know if I installed a defective toner cartridge on my HP Color LaserJet 3600?
Using a defective toner cartridge can result in smearing and blank streaks on the back and the opposite sides of the printed pages. See if you encounter these issues.
How come I get only black and white print results when I tried printing color with my Color Laserjet 3600?
There are two possible reasons for this. One, you might be low or out of color cartridge. And two, your printer’s Mono Printing When Color Cartridge Out feature might be activated. Try replacing the low or depleted color toner cartridge. And perform a cold reset to deactivate your printer’s Mono Printing When Color Cartridge Out feature.
Do you replace worn-down components of the original cartridge when you process your remanufactured toner?
Yes. Severely worn-down cartridge parts like the drum and blades are replaced with brand-new components to meet OEM specifications.