HP 12A (Q2612A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge

Rating:
96% of 100
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3055 All-in-One, HP LaserJet M1319, and more!
1 cartridges
Standard CAPACITY
Compatible
Cartridge
Special Price $25.95
In stock
  • Buy 2 for $21.95 each and save 15%
  • Buy 3 for $18.95 each and save 27%
- +
 
FREE shipping on Everything!

Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders. (not including tax).

Click here for details.
1 Year warranty 100% Money Back Guarantee & Free Returns!

We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.

Click here for details.

Imagine if you had a secret power that allowed you buy everything at 70% less than its price. Everyone else had to pay full price but you paid only 30%. It probably wouldn't be long before you conquered the world would it? Well here's your chance to make a start. Our HP Q2612A (HP 12A) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge is priced a whopping 70% less than a genuine HP 12A cartridge with no sacrifice in quality. It prints just as sharp as an original cartridge with crisp black resolution and it has the same 2 000 page yield. You can increase your discount by buying in bulk. Buying four of these cartridges lowers the price to 80% less than genuine cartridges and includes free shipping.

What's more you can order these cartridges risk free and with complete confidence thanks to our 1-year warranty and money-back guarantee. We have the friendliest customer service reps in the world. They ship your order fast and they're always available for you. You can reach them by phone email or chat.

This affordable cartridge works well with your HP LaserJet 1010 LaserJet 1012 LaserJet 1015 LaserJet 1018 LaserJet 1020 LaserJet 1022 LaserJet 1022n LaserJet 1022nw LaserJet 3015 LaserJet 3020 LaserJet 3030 LaserJet 3050 LaserJet 3052 LaserJet 3055 LaserJet M1319 or LaserJet M1319f printer.

  • Smudge-free black output
  • Priced 70% less than genuine HP cartridges
  • Friendly customer service reps
"

SPECIFICATIONS

Carrotink.com SKUH2612BAPCL
Product BrandHP
Product InstanceCompatible
OEM Ref #12A Black (Q2612A)
Replaces OEM #sQ2612A, 12A
Product TypeLaser Toner
Product CapacityStandard
Page Yield2000
ColorBlack
Shelf Life24-36 Months
Number of pieces1
Cartridge typeSingle

Top customer reviews

  1. Verified Buyer

    Toner cartridge 0 people found this helpful
    Rating

    The cartridge works as advertised. Ordering was easy. Price very reasonable
    Was this review helpful?
    0
    0
  2. Verified Buyer

    The product is what I was expecting and I was not disappointed. 0 people found this helpful
    Rating

    The computer program was difficult to process. Due to my past history I finished without going to a different shop location. I was happy that I stayed with the process.
    Was this review helpful?
    0
    0
  3. Verified Buyer

    Toner Ink 0 people found this helpful
    Rating

    I have ordered toner from carrotink for a number of years now and have always been pleased by their service and timely delivery.
    Was this review helpful?
    0
    0

Items 1 to 3 of 10 total

Page
Show per page
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:HP 12A (Q2612A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge
Your Rating