WorkForce WF-7520Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Epson Workforce WF7520 is a wide-format all-in-one that prints up to 13" x 19" and scans up to 11" x 17” and can also copy and fax. It has two paper trays and a total paper capacity of 500 sheets. Print speeds are up to 15 pages per minute in black, and 8 pages per minute in color. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. They like its ability to print and scan large sizes. Digital Trends gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars for its wide format use and good output quality. Computer Shopper gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars also for its wide format and good output quality. Amazon users give this printer 3.6 out of 5 stars. They say print quality is excellent, but a couple of users had their printers stop when they replaced the ink with genuine cartridges. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured Epson 126 and Epson 127 ink cartridges for this printer at 70-75% less cost than genuine Epson cartridges.)
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WF-7520
- Best SellerEpson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T127120), 2x Cyan (T127220), 2x Magenta (T127320), and 2x Yellow (T127420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$59.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T126120), 2x Cyan (T126220), 2x Magenta (T126320), and 2x Yellow (T126420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$45.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$26.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 127 Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 126 (1 each of Black T126120, Cyan T126220, Magenta T126320, & Yellow T126420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 126 Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$20.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 126 (T126220) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 126 (T126320) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 126 (T126420) Remanufactured Yellow
- Best Seller$19.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and open the scanner unit.
- Open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge to be replaced and lift it straight up to remove it.
- Shake the new cartridge several times, and then take it out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in the proper slot and push it down until it clicks.
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks.
- Close the scanner unit.
- If you see an error message that the ink is not installed correctly, raise the scanner unit and press the ink cartridge until it clicks. Then press OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my printouts have incorrect colors even after installing a new cartridge?
Before you run a nozzle check to see if there are clogged printhead nozzles, make sure the ‘Black/Grayscale’ setting is not selected in your printer software. Then, clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
Why am I getting low print quality even if the cartridges are not running low on ink or empty?
It’s probably because your ink cartridges are already more than six months old. Ink inside the cartridge can get contaminated over time, especially if you rarely use it. So be sure to replace the old cartridges to get high-quality prints.
How do I resolve these grainy or blurry printouts from my Epson WorkForce WF-7520?
Grainy or blurry printouts are often due to a printhead alignment issue. If you’ve recently replaced an ink cartridge on your Epson WorkForce WF-7520, then make sure the printer performed a printhead alignment before you continue printing. If it did not, then align the printhead manually through your printer control panel.