Epson WorkForce WF-3640 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.49
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WF-3640
- Epson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured 9-Pack ComboContains 3x Black (T252XL120), 2x Cyan (T252XL220), 2x Magenta (T252XL320), and 2x Yellow (T252XL420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.959 Cartridges / $5.55ea
- Epson 252XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Pack
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn MoreSpecial Price $31.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Epson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $19.954 Cartridges / $6.49ea
- Special Price $22.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Epson 252XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $19.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) 252XL (T252XL220) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 252XL (T252XL420) Remanufactured Yellow
- Epson 252XL (T252XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Epson WorkForce WF-3620, Epson WorkForce WF-7610, and more! Learn More
- Epson 252XL (T252XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson WorkForce WF-3640, Epson WorkForce WF-7620, and more! Learn More
- Epson 252XL (T252XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson WorkForce WF-3640, Epson WorkForce WF-7610, and more! Learn More
- Epson 252XL (T252XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Epson WorkForce WF-7610, Epson WorkForce WF-3640, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure to turn on your printer. You can do so by plugging it in a power supply and pushing its power button.
- Locate your Epson printer’s scanner unit and open it. Once the scanner is open, you should then open the cartridge cover.
- Select the cartridge you want to replace. Firmly squeeze its tab and lift from its slot. Do this slowly to prevent damaging other components of your printer.
- Place the new cartridge to the slot. Make sure to remove unnecessary films and other protective coverings.
- After installing the new ink cartridge, proceed to close the cartridge cover, as well as the scanner unit.