WorkForce WF-3640Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WF-3640
- Epson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured 9-Pack Combo
Contains 3x Black (T252XL120), 2x Cyan (T252XL220), 2x Magenta (T252XL320), and 2x Yellow (T252XL420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$49.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 252XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.95 As low as $25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 252XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$19.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 252XL (T252XL220) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 252XL (T252XL320) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 252XL (T252XL420) Remanufactured Yellow
- Epson 252XL (T252XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- Epson 252XL (T252XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,100 Page Yield
- Epson 252XL (T252XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,100 Page Yield
- Epson 252XL (T252XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,100 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure to turn on your printer. You can do so by plugging it in a power supply and pushing its power button.
- Locate your Epson printer’s scanner unit and open it. Once the scanner is open, you should then open the cartridge cover.
- Select the cartridge you want to replace. Firmly squeeze its tab and lift from its slot. Do this slowly to prevent damaging other components of your printer.
- Place the new cartridge to the slot. Make sure to remove unnecessary films and other protective coverings.
- After installing the new ink cartridge, proceed to close the cartridge cover, as well as the scanner unit.