Stylus NX130Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX130
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Epson 125 Black, 1 Epson 125 Cyan, 1 Epson 125 Magenta, and 1 Epson 125 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the document cover, then open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the Stop button. If a cartridge is empty or running low, the print head will move that cartridge to the replacement position. The power light will also start flashing.
- To remove the empty cartridge, squeeze its tab and lift it out of the machine.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its packaging. Then, remove the yellow tape from its bottom.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot and push down. You’ll hear it lock into place. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, then the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with other Epson printers?
Yes, it will! These cartridges will work with those in the STYLUS series, namely NX125, NX127, NX130, NX230, NX420, NX530, and NX625. These are also compatible with those in the WORKFORCE series, namely the WORKFORCE 320, WORKFORCE 323, WORKFORCE 325, and WORKFORCE 520.
Would you recommend stocking up on several boxes of ink?
We do, indeed! We encourage our customers to have cartridges at the ready, so you’ll be able to continue printing without a hitch. Please note that unopened cartridges should be kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will remanufactured inks void my printer’s warranty?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured inks are designed to work seamlessly with your printer without causing any damages to the warranty or the machine itself. They come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges.