Stylus NX130Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
At Carrot Ink, we make sure you’ll never overspend on cartridges for your Epson Stylus NX130 again. If you purchase from our store, you’ll get to save up to 75% on high-quality ink! Our cartridges are designed and manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that despite its low cost, you’ll still get quality and reliable outputs. If you want to save up more, get our Epson 125 Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo, as our per-cartridge rate would then drop down to $3.99 each! We’ve been providing remanufactured inks to our clients for the past 20 years, and we only aim for 100% satisfaction. Order more than of products today and you’ll get your shipping fee for free!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX130
- Best SellerEpson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 125 (1 each of Black T125120, Cyan T125220, Magenta T125320, & Yellow T125420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the document cover, then open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the Stop button. If a cartridge is empty or running low, the print head will move that cartridge to the replacement position. The power light will also start flashing.
- To remove the empty cartridge, squeeze its tab and lift it out of the machine.
- Shake your new cartridge several times before taking it out of its packaging. Then, remove the yellow tape from its bottom.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot and push down. You’ll hear it lock into place. Do the same for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, then the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with other Epson printers?
Yes, it will! These cartridges will work with those in the STYLUS series, namely NX125, NX127, NX130, NX230, NX420, NX530, and NX625. These are also compatible with those in the WORKFORCE series, namely the WORKFORCE 320, WORKFORCE 323, WORKFORCE 325, and WORKFORCE 520.
Would you recommend stocking up on several boxes of ink?
We do, indeed! We encourage our customers to have cartridges at the ready, so you’ll be able to continue printing without a hitch. Please note that unopened cartridges should be kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will remanufactured inks void my printer’s warranty?
No, it won’t. Our remanufactured inks are designed to work seamlessly with your printer without causing any damages to the warranty or the machine itself. They come with the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges.