Stylus NX125Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Print stunning images and documents, make clear and sharp copies, and scan important documents with ease with your Epson Stylus NX125 All-in-One Printer. Ensure quality results every time by using Carrot Ink's Epson 125 Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo or our Epson 124 Moderate-Yield Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo. Getting vibrant colors and crisp blacks in your prints is affordable too using our inks! Compared to buying OEM cartridges, you'll save up to 75% when you purchase our remanufactured ink cartridge combo packs without sacrificing quality. Place your order today and get your new ink soon thanks to our fast delivery. Order or more worth of ink for free shipping. Order now!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX125
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 124 9-Pack Combo
x T124120 (Black), 2x T124220 (Cyan), 2x T124320 (Magenta), 2x T124420 (Yellow)Learn More$43.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Epson 125 (1 each of Black T125120, Cyan T125220, Magenta T125320, & Yellow T125420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 124 4-Pack Combo
1x T124120 (Black), 1x T124220 (Cyan), 1x T124320 (Magenta), 1x T124420 (Yellow)Learn More$22.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 124 (T124120) Black Moderate Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 200 Page Yield
- Epson 124 (T124220) Cyan Moderate Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 220 Page Yield
- Epson 124 (T124320) Magenta Moderate Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 210 Page Yield
- Epson 124 (T124420) Yellow Moderate Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 220 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Check to see if the page error and ink lights on the control panel stay on. That's one sign that the cartridges are empty.
- Pull up on the document cover, then do the same for ink cover, which should be on the right.
- Push the Stop button. Don't hold it down for more than three seconds so that the printer doesn't start cleaning the print head.
- If the print head doesn't move, the cartridges still have ink. If it does move and the power light starts flashing, then you need start replacing.
- Look for the tab on the spent cartridge. Squeeze it and lift the cartridge to remove it.
- With your new cartridge still in its packaging, shake it four or five times to loosen the ink.
- Take it out of the packaging, then remove the yellow tape at the bottom. Be careful not to touch the green chip on the front. Doing so can damage the cartridge.
- Push the new cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Press the Stop button. A low or expended cartridge should move into the position of the cartridge you just replaced. If the print head goes back to its original position, that means no more cartridges need to be replaced. The power light should stop flashing along with the paper and ink lights going out to indicate ink charging is done.
- Close the ink cover and the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know your products are as good as original cartridges?
We produce our remanufactured ink cartridges to meet and exceed OEM standards. You'll get comparable yields to name-brand products. We've been making high-quality inks for over 20 years! For your peace of mind, all our products have a one-year warranty.
How does your warranty work?
We offer it when you purchase any of our products. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with our replacement ink cartridges, you can return it and get your money back— no questions asked.
How do I get in touch with you if I run into an error with your ink cartridges?
Give us a call or send us a message through our live chat feature! We'll talk directly with you to address whatever problems you might have with our products. Our customer support team is available Monday-Friday between 7 AM - 5 PM PST.