Stylus Photo R380Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Apart from its excellent photo printing capabilities, the Epson Stylus Photo R380 can also print on CD/DVDs. And for this machine to continue doing so, you need to have Carrot Ink’s cartridges installed on your printer. For the past 20 years, we have been providing high-quality inks to our clients at a fraction of the original cost. However, we do not compromise their quality. All our cartridges—be it our single ink cartridge or our Epson 78 Remanufactured 13-Pack Combo—are made in an ISO-9001 facility, following and exceeding OEM standards. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, please contact our customer support team as we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. Order worth of products today and get your shipping for free!
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R380
- Best SellerEpson 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 13-Piece Combo Pack
Contains 3 Black (T078120), 2 Cyan (T078220), 2 Magenta (T078320), 2 Yellow (T078420), 2 Light Cyan (T078520), and 2 Light Magenta (T078620) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$43.9513 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.956 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Make sure that the CD tray is not inserted and that the front tray is in the paper position.
- Your LCD screen should display which cartridge you need to replace. Simply press OK.
- Open your printer’s front cover. Then, open the cartridge cover.
- To remove the empty cartridge, squeeze its back tab then lift it straight out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, remove the yellow tape at the bottom.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot and push it down until you hear it lock into place.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the cartridge cover and the printer’s cover.
- Press OK on the LCD.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell which cartridge needs replacing?
There are a couple of warning signs that tell you when you’re running low on ink. First, your LCD screen will notify you which cartridges are low or empty. The same will happen on your computer screen when you attempt to print. You will also start noticing a decline in your output’s quality.
How soon can I receive my products?
If we receive your orders before 3PM Pacific Time on weekdays, we’ll ship your products on the same day! You will then see your cartridges anywhere between one and eight business days. This would, of course, depend on our current inventory and the delivery method that you choose.
What is the shelf life of the cartridges?
Our cartridges have 24 to 36 months before drying up. To maximize their lives, make sure that they are kept in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.