Expression XP-330Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Epson Expression XP-330 printer simplifies printing with its straightforward and reliable features. It is equipped with a color LCD screen for easy setup. Its wireless feature enables printing from your gadget like mobile or table. You don’t even have to load paper all the time because it can hold up to 100 sheets of paper.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-330
- Best SellerEpson 288XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$101.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 288XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Epson 288XL Black, 1 Epson 288XL Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$66.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 288XL (T288XL120) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power your Epson WorkForce printer. Then, slowly raise the scanner unit until it stays in place. Do this gently to prevent any accident.
- Pull the cartridge cover towards you. Then, choose the cartridge that you want to replace.Squeeze and slowly pull upwards to remove.
- Shake your new ink cartridge. Then, remove its packaging and protective labels. Don't shake the cartridge if you already removed its films.
- Push in the new cartridge. Shut the cartridge cover and scanner.