B1160wCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for B1160w
- Dell 331-7335 (HF442) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Dell Laser Series B1165nfw, Dell Multi-Function B1160, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $23.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the output support is closed, and then open the top cover.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Without touching the green side, unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it.
- Insert the new toner into the printer.
- Pull down the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if a faded area or a vertical white streak appears on the page when I tried printing with my Dell Multi-Function B1160w?
A faded area or a vertical white streak on the page indicates a low toner cartridge. Install a new toner cartridge on your Dell Multi-Function B1160w to resolve this issue.
If I get horizontal stripes on the print results, does it mean the ink cartridge that I installed is defective?
It is likely. But it could also mean an improperly installed cartridge. So before you request for a replacement, check if the cartridge is seated properly in the printer first. If not, then try reinstalling it properly and print a page to see if the horizontal lines no longer appear. If it still does, then a replacement cartridge would be necessary.
How would I know if the Dell toner cartridge is near the end of its life?
To know if it’s time to replace your old Dell toner cartridge, watch out for these two indicators: white streaks on the print results and the ‘Toner’ LED light blinking orange.