PIXMA Pro 9000Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
The Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Ink Jet Printer uses an eight-color system to print photos as large as 13" x 19". PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Canon CLI 8 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced an astounding 70% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges. You could buy four of our compatible cartridges for the price of only one genuine Canon cartridge. And the best part is that all Carrot Ink brand products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee—that’s how confident we are with our compatible cartridges. Feel free to order online or via our toll-free line.)
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA Pro 9000
- Best SellerCanon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Photo Cyan, and 1 Photo Magenta Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8PM (0625B002) Photo Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8PC (0624B002) Photo Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Ink Jet Printer is on, and then open the front tray.
- Open the top cover. The print head will move towards the center.
- Without touching the lock lever, push in on the tab of the cartridge whose lamp is flashing fast and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and cap.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
- When you next print, the machine will clean the print head and the power lamp will flash green.
- Do not perform any other operations until the cleaning is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the yellow flashing light comes on when I tried using my Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 with a newly installed yellow ink cartridge?
The yellow light comes on to indicate that the yellow cartridge is running low on ink or it is not being recognized by the printer. The former is very unlikely since you just installed a new cartridge. So, it’s most likely that the new cartridge is not seated properly inside the printer. Remove it and reinstall it correctly to resolve the issue.
Why is my PIXMA not printing from the cyan ink tank?
When the printhead is not aligned, this often causes your printer to not print from any of the ink tanks. So, try performing a printhead alignment to fix the issue.
How much do you usually charge for shipping?
Our standard shipping fee is $3.95. But for orders bound to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, we charge a shipping fee of $24.99.