PIXMA MX300Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX300
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack ComboContains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Canon PG-50 Black and 1x CL-51 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.953 Cartridges / $14.98ea
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65ea
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MP210, Canon PIXMA MX300, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP150, Canon FAX JX210P, and many more! Learn More
- Canon CL-51 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP170, Canon PIXMA MP450, and many more! Learn More
- Canon PG-40 (0615B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon FAX JX210P, Canon PIXMA iP1600, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA MX300 printer.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press up and in until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my Canon PIXMA MX300 indicates low ink level for both the black and the color cartridge even after replacing them?
Simply hold the ‘reset’ button for about seven seconds until the alarm light goes out. Then, continue printing.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges also called eco-friendly cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce the environmental impact and waste generated by discarded toner. So if you are eco-conscious and want to help preserve the environment in any way you can, then start by using these eco-friendly cartridges.
Is it okay if I install a standard black cartridge and a high yield color cartridge on my Canon printer?
Yes, it is. As long as a pair of black and color cartridges is installed, no matter the type, your Canon printer will operate.