PIXMA MX300Cartridge prices starting at $11.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX300
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-50 Black and 1x CL-51 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-40 (0615B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 195 Page Yield
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 215 Page Yield
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA MX300 printer.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press up and in until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my Canon PIXMA MX300 indicates low ink level for both the black and the color cartridge even after replacing them?
Simply hold the ‘reset’ button for about seven seconds until the alarm light goes out. Then, continue printing.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges also called eco-friendly cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce the environmental impact and waste generated by discarded toner. So if you are eco-conscious and want to help preserve the environment in any way you can, then start by using these eco-friendly cartridges.
Is it okay if I install a standard black cartridge and a high yield color cartridge on my Canon printer?
Yes, it is. As long as a pair of black and color cartridges is installed, no matter the type, your Canon printer will operate.