PIXMA MX300Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Inkjet Printer can print, copy, scan and fax. It offers color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. CNET gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They call both its print and scan quality excellent and recommend this printer for small offices on tight budgets. Amazon users give this printer 3.6 out of 5 stars. They love its print quality and its variety of functions. (Hint: Your friends at Carrot Ink carry remanufactured Canon PG-40, CL-41, PG-50, and CL-51 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50-65% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges. There’s no stopping them now from helping you achieve your money-saving goal this year. With Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges, you can pocket the savings while enjoying the same high-quality prints. So, shop now!)
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX300
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-50 Black and 1x CL-51 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-30 & CL-31 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-30 Black and 1x CL-31 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA MX300 printer.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press up and in until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my Canon PIXMA MX300 indicates low ink level for both the black and the color cartridge even after replacing them?
Simply hold the ‘reset’ button for about seven seconds until the alarm light goes out. Then, continue printing.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges also called eco-friendly cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce the environmental impact and waste generated by discarded toner. So if you are eco-conscious and want to help preserve the environment in any way you can, then start by using these eco-friendly cartridges.
Is it okay if I install a standard black cartridge and a high yield color cartridge on my Canon printer?
Yes, it is. As long as a pair of black and color cartridges is installed, no matter the type, your Canon printer will operate.