Canon PIXMA MP495 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP495
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65ea
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MP495 printer model. Open its paper output tray.
- Raise its Scanning Unit. Use the single Scanning Unit Support found on the right side of the printer to keep the Scanning Unit open.
- Choose the empty cartridge and then lift open its locking cover. Pull the cartridge towards you to release it from its position.
- Prepare the new cartridge replacement for installation. Once free of protective tape, you an now insert it to the slot. Don't forget to lower the lock lever. Then, slightly raise the Scanning Unit. As you hold the Scanning Unit, lower its Scanning Unit Support. You can now completely close the Scanning Unit.