Canon PIXMA MP460 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
The Canon PIXMA MP460 can print, copy and scan. It offers print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi in black, and 4800 x 1200 in color. Amazon users give this printer 3.2 out of 5 stars. They like the print quality, but say it uses up ink very rapidly. (Hint: Carrot Ink has you covered as far as ink goes with this printer. We carry remanufactured Canon PG-40, CL-41, PG-50, and CL-51 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50-65% less than the same genuine Canon cartridges.)
Regular Price: $86.95
Special Price $38.95
Regular Price: $146.95
Special Price $71.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $15.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Power on your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Press up and in until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.