PIXMA MP460Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP460
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Pack ComboContains 4x Canon PG-40 Black and 2x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Canon PG-50 Black and 1x CL-51 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65ea
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP150, Canon FAX JX210P, and many more! Learn More
- Canon CL-51 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MP170, Canon PIXMA MP450, and many more! Learn More
- Canon PG-40 (0615B002) Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon FAX JX210P, Canon PIXMA iP1600, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
- Lift the scanning unit cover and prop it open with the blue scanning unit support piece.
- Press down on the end of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Press up and in until it clicks firmly in place.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I choose a pigment ink instead of a standard dye ink for my Canon printer?
If you’re looking at printing photos that are more resistant to ultraviolet rays and can last a long period without fading, then a pigment ink is the ideal choice for your Canon printer. Pigment ink is more reliable for external use and archival purposes.
Why is my Canon PIXMA MP460 not printing magenta even if the magenta ink cartridge is full?
If you failed to remove the orange sealing tape on top of the magenta ink cartridge before installing, your Canon PIXMA MP460 will not be able to print magenta. But if you did, then this issue is most likely due to a clogged printhead. Run a printhead nozzle check and see if the printhead needs deep cleaning.
Is it okay to install a standard cartridge and a high yield cartridge on my MP460 at the same time?
Yes, it is. If there’s a black cartridge and a color cartridge installed, the MP460 will operate even if the capacities of the newly installed cartridges are not the same.