Canon PIXMA MG3620 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG3620
- Special Price $175.956 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $147.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Special Price $81.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32ea
- Canon PG-240XXL (5204B001) Extra High-Yield Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MG3220, Canon PIXMA MX372, and more! Learn More
- Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG3122, Canon PIXMA MG4120, and more! Learn More
- Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG2220, Canon PIXMA MX479, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Plug in your Canon printer and then press its power button. Slowly lower its front cover, paper output tray and cover.
- Patiently wait for the cartridge holder to be at replacement position. This will make the head cover automatically open.
- To release the cartridge, make sure to gently push down its lock lever. Once it down, you can now freely remove the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge in. Push all the way back in. Snap up the lock lever. Then, pull upwards the paper output cover to close