Canon PIXMA iP90 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon PIXMA iP90 is a portable printer with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It prints up to 16 pages per minute in black, and up to 12 pages per minute in color. It can print a 4 x 6 photo in less than a minute. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars for its portability and performance. Amazon users give this printer 4 out of 5 stars for its compact size and great print quality, however it does not come with a USB cable. (Hint: Here at Carrot Ink, we carry compatible Canon BCI-15 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced so low you would not believe me if I told you. I can say this: they are priced 70% less than the same genuine Pixma BCI-15 cartridges. You can get three of our cartridges and have money left over for the price of just one genuine Canon cartridge.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon PIXMA iP90 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA iP90 printer is turned on, and then open the Print Head Cover. The Print Head Holder will move towards the center.
- Push the tab of the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Handle ink cartridges carefully to avoid staining clothes.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the Print Head Holder. The display screen will ask if you replaced a cartridge. Click Yes.
- The display will ask if you replaced a black or color cartridge. Select the correct answer and click OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if the wrong ink tank is used or if it is installed incorrectly on my Canon PIXMA iP90?
If you use the wrong ink tank or installed it incorrectly, your Canon PIXMA iP90 simply will not print properly. Resolve the issue by installing the correct ink tank or reinstalling it properly.
Can I continue printing in color when the black ink runs out and I don’t have a replacement on hand?
Yes. All you need to do is access the Ink Usage Control and change the mode so the printer will print in color.
Do I have to replace all the ink cartridges if I start seeing missing lines or white stripes on the print results?
Not at all. Missing lines or white stripes on printed pages are due to clogged printhead nozzles. Perform a printhead cleaning to unclog the nozzles.