Canon PIXMA iP90 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
The Canon PIXMA iP90 is a portable printer with color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It prints up to 16 pages per minute in black, and up to 12 pages per minute in color. It can print a 4 x 6 photo in less than a minute. PC Magazine gives this printer 4 out of 5 stars for its portability and performance. Amazon users give this printer 4 out of 5 stars for its compact size and great print quality, however it does not come with a USB cable. (Hint: Here at Carrot Ink, we carry compatible Canon BCI-15 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced so low you would not believe me if I told you. I can say this: they are priced 70% less than the same genuine Pixma BCI-15 cartridges. You can get three of our cartridges and have money left over for the price of just one genuine Canon cartridge.)
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA iP90 printer is turned on, and then open the Print Head Cover. The Print Head Holder will move towards the center.
- Push the tab of the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of its slot. Do not touch the lock lever.
- Handle ink cartridges carefully to avoid staining clothes.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the Print Head Holder. The display screen will ask if you replaced a cartridge. Click Yes.
- The display will ask if you replaced a black or color cartridge. Select the correct answer and click OK.