PIXMA iP6600DCartridge prices starting at $7.95
The iP6600D is a dedicated photo printer made by Canon. Whether you print in black or full color, you can expect beautiful prints page after page with the device’s maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400. Furthermore, it can give you vivid borderless photos in 4x6 size in less than a minute. You can even utilize its response LCD control panel to enhance photos!
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6600D
- Best SellerCanon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 6-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Photo Cyan, and 1 Photo Magenta Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$19.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8PC (0624B002) Photo Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8PM (0625B002) Photo Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Attach the power cable of your Canon iP6600D printer to an electrical socket. Press its power button.
- Open the Canon printer's output tray and inner cover. Then, remove the cartridge with its lamp indicator flashing rapidly.
- Take your new cartridge and make sure to gently remove its protective film and cap.
- Install the new cartridge by inserting ts front end first and then its lower end. Close the cover of your device.