Canon PIXMA iP2700 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Canon PIXMA iP2700 Photo Printer is designed to print lab-quality photos from 4 x 6 inches to 8.5 x 11 inches. It prints borderless photos in less than one minute. Amazon users give this printer 2.7 out of 5 stars. They are not happy that the printer arrived without any ink cartridges. (Hint: If that happens to you, Carrot Ink has you covered. We carry remanufactured Canon PG-210 and CL-211 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 15-20% less than their genuine Canon counterparts.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $18.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Power on your Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer. Open the front cover. The cartridge holder will move.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover and open it.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Push down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the locking cover to secure the new cartridge.
- Close the front cover.