PIXMA iP2700Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2700
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$69.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Canon PG-210XL (2973B001AA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MX340, Canon PIXMA MP230, and more! Learn More
- Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP2702, Canon PIXMA MP240, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer. Open the front cover. The cartridge holder will move.
- Pinch the tabs of the locking cover and open it.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Push down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the locking cover to secure the new cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep an unopened remanufactured Canon ink cartridge?
If stored properly in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight, our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges can last from 18 to 36 months.
Can I leave my Canon PIXMA iP2700 with empty ink cartridges for months?
No. If you leave empty ink cartridges sitting in your Canon printer without using it for several months, it can lead to a clogged printhead. The remaining ink on the printhead will dry up, and you will need to get rid of the dried ink before you can use your printer.
Do you offer free shipping to Hawaii?
No. Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories are excluded from free shipping. But you may combine your orders to save on shipping cost. A standard shipping charge of $24.99 will apply to your location.