PIXMA MG2520Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Canon’s MG2520 printer is part of the brand’s PIXMA collection. It produces sharp document and images thanks to its exceptional 4800 x 600 color dpi. It also promotes ease of use with auto power on feature. To give more life on your photos, it includes effects like Toy camera, Fish Eye, and Blur.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2520
- Best Seller$164.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$138.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$79.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-245XL & 246XL High-Yield Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Canon PG-245XL Black and 1x 246XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$79.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Canon MG2520 printer. Open both its front cover and paper out cover. Carefully do this to prevent any damage.
- Once opened, wait for the cartridge holder to stop. Do not force it move. Once it is idle, you can now remove the expended cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge and get rid of packaging and protective tape. Then, insert it to its proper color slot.
- Close the covers. Follow the printer's instructions regarding print head alignment.