Canon Digital Copier ICD -340 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Our Canon remanufactured toner cartridges for the Canon Digital Copier ICD -340 are designed and manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility and match genuine Canon cartridges at a fraction of the cost. These remanufactured toner cartridges will provide optimal print quality and page yields. We've been selling these products and other printer supplies for over 17 years and think you'll find great value in comparison to the Canon OEM. Call one of our friendly customer service representatives to place your compatible Canon S35 order or chat with us for any of your ink and toner questions. We are ready to assist you with any of your concerns.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon Digital Copier ICD -340 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on a Canon Digital Copier ICD -340:
- Make sure the unit is turned on.
- Open the printer cover.
- Hold the old cartridge and grab it slowly to slide it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Break the tab and pull out the seal completely.
- Hold the new cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the unit.
- Align the new cartridge to the guides in the unit and slide it completely into the unit.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I keep the toner cartridge away from computer screens and disk drivers?
Toner cartridges contain magnetic components, which can cause damage to your computer screen or disk driver, so make sure to keep the cartridges away from your computer or disk driver.
How should I store and handle a spare toner cartridge?
If you’ve got an extra toner cartridge, make sure to keep it in its protective bag and store it in a cool, dry place. Do not take it out of the bag until you are ready to install it in your printer.
Do you ship orders internationally?
No, we don’t. We only ship orders to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.