Canon ImageRunner 2800 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2800 is a digital copier with printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functions. It facilitates a monthly duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute for letter-sized documents. It comes with two 550-sheet paper trays and a 50-sheet stack bypass. But this printer can be really expensive. If you’ve got one and you want to switch to a more affordable toner cartridge, then choose compatibles. Carrot Ink is a reliable online provider of high-quality yet affordable compatible toner cartridges for various Canon printer models. For the IR 2800, we carry the Compatible Canon GPR-6 Black that costs up to 40% less than its genuine counterpart. Contact us if you want to know more about our products.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2800 with these simple steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lever until it becomes vertical.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Twist the red protective cap of the new toner cartridge in a counterclockwise direction to remove it.
- Push the new toner cartridge in as far as possible.
- Support the new toner cartridge with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the printer with your other hand.
- Push the lever down into its original position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I still print when the Canon ImageRunner 2800 printer says
I want to request for a replacement—how do I begin with the process?
To initiate a replacement, contact our Customer Service Department so we can give you an RMA for the replacement.
How many days will it take for my order to be delivered via standard shipping?
For standard shipping, it will take 3 to 8 business days for your order to be delivered.