ImageClass MF4450Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon imageCLASS MF4450 provides versatility and functionality to meet the various printing needs of users in today’s competitive world. With this multifunction printer in your office, work becomes more efficient as it boasts print and copy speeds of up to 24 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output. But to continuously enjoy all these features, you need to ensure it never runs out of toner. Find high-quality replacement compatible toner cartridges here at Carrot Ink. Our Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to work on your Canon printer or your money back. It’s designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications at the fraction of the cost.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4450
- Best SellerCanon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Hold the operation panel of your printer, and then lift the scanner platform up.
- Grasp the grip on the left front part of the toner cartridge cover and pull it up to open.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging of the new toner cartridge.
- Carefully rock the toner cartridge from right to left and left to right for five or six times.
- Pull the tab and remove the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge all the way into the printer.
- Close the toner cartridge cover, and then lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I close the toner cover as soon as the new cartridge is installed inside the Canon imageCLASS MF4450 printer?
Leaving the toner cover open for an extended period may lead to drying out of toner. So make sure to close it as soon as the installation is done to prevent print quality issues due to dried out toner.
Do you offer a guarantee and a warranty on your compatible toner cartridges?
Yes, we do. All Carrot Ink brand products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a full one-year warranty. So if you are not satisfied with our product, we offer you free return and replacement or a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase.
What should I do if I received a faulty toner cartridge?
First, you have to notify us so we can help you troubleshoot the issue. If we cannot help resolve the issue, then we’ll offer you a replacement at no charge.