ImageClass LBP6030wCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6030w
- Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass LBP6000, i-SENSYS MF3010, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $36.95 As low as $34.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Slide the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Get the new toner cartridge and pull it out of its protective bag.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge in a flat surface and remove its sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge. Make sure it’s aligned with the toner cartridge guide inside the printer.
- Push the cartridge firmly until a click sound is heard.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did I get a poor print quality after installing the new cartridge?
Poor print quality can be a result of the cartridge not being installed correctly. Try reinstalling the toner cartridge and make sure it’s locked into place. You may also check if the sealing tape is completely removed from the cartridge. If any sealing tape remains inside the toner cartridge, print quality may really deteriorate.
What steps should I do to continue printing even if the printer says it is running low on toner?
To continue printing until the toner runs out completely, first, you need to open the printer. Then, remove the toner cartridge and shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the remaining toner inside evenly. Once done, insert the cartridge back into the printer and resume printing.
Where should I store a sealed toner cartridge?
When storing a sealed cartridge, make sure to keep it in an area with a temperature range of 0 to 35 degrees Celsius and a humidity range of 35 to 85% RH (relative humidity) without condensation.