Canon ImageClass LBP6030w ink
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
While you can print virtually anywhere with your Canon ImageClass LBP6030w, there’s nothing much that you can do if it suddenly runs out of toner and you don’t have a spare. Good thing, getting a compatible toner cartridge is now easier, faster, and more convenient. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find a vast selection of high-quality compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies for various Canon printer models. For your ImageClass LBP6030w, we’ve got the Canon 125 (3484B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that offers the same print quality and page yield as an original Canon cartridge. But this costs far less, so you can stock up and never run out of toner again.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass LBP6030w ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass LBP6000, i-SENSYS MF3010, and more!
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Slide the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Get the new toner cartridge and pull it out of its protective bag.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge in a flat surface and remove its sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge. Make sure it’s aligned with the toner cartridge guide inside the printer.
- Push the cartridge firmly until a click sound is heard.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did I get a poor print quality after installing the new cartridge?
Poor print quality can be a result of the cartridge not being installed correctly. Try reinstalling the toner cartridge and make sure it’s locked into place. You may also check if the sealing tape is completely removed from the cartridge. If any sealing tape remains inside the toner cartridge, print quality may really deteriorate.
What steps should I do to continue printing even if the printer says it is running low on toner?
To continue printing until the toner runs out completely, first, you need to open the printer. Then, remove the toner cartridge and shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the remaining toner inside evenly. Once done, insert the cartridge back into the printer and resume printing.
Where should I store a sealed toner cartridge?
When storing a sealed cartridge, make sure to keep it in an area with a temperature range of 0 to 35 degrees Celsius and a humidity range of 35 to 85% RH (relative humidity) without condensation.