Canon ImageClass D860 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Enjoy remarkable prints with high-quality laser resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi—use the Canon ImageClass D860. This reliable laser printer and copier provides small businesses and offices with a win-win advantage. It can copy up to 18 cpm and print up to 16 ppm to help improve your productivity so you can focus on more important tasks. It also uses Canon’s Single Cartridge System, which contains the drum, development unit, and toner in one replaceable cartridge. Need a cheaper alternative to your expensive original Canon toner cartridge? Purchase Carrot Ink’s remanufactured Canon L50 that is designed to work on your ImageClass D860 seamlessly. It comes with a fast and reliable shipping, so you can resume printing in no time.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D860 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing an empty toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D860:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Open the cartridge cover. Hold the used toner cartridge and take it out of the printer by pulling it towards you.
- Get the new cartridge and remove it from its protective bag. Hold it on both ends and gently rock it to distribute the toner evenly.
- Snap the sealing tape tab to detach it from the cartridge. And then, pull it to remove the entire length of the tape while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve just installed a new toner cartridge, but why is my Canon ImageClass D860 not making a copy?
You’ve probably installed the toner cartridge incorrectly. Simply remove it from the printer and reinstall it properly.
My printer is giving me unclear printouts—what could be the problem?
When your printouts are not clear, it could mean that the printer is now running low on toner. Check the status of the toner cartridge to determine if it already needs replacement.
How can I reach you if I’ve got questions regarding my remanufactured Canon L50 order?
You may call us at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST.