ImageClass D761Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D761
- Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D660, Canon PC1061, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the empty toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D761:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Open the cartridge cover, and grip the used toner cartridge. Then, firmly pull it to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging. Rock it a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Look for the sealing tape tab and snap it. Then, pull the entire length of the tape while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get less than the approximate number of 5,000 pages with the remanufactured Canon L50?
The actual number of printed pages depends on many different factors including the type of paper you use, the coverage of your prints, and the volume of your printing project. Often times, users get less than 5,000 printed pages with the remanufactured Canon L50 if they print mostly images, graphics, and bold texts.
Can I get a free replacement if the remanufactured Canon product that I received is defective?
Yes. We offer free replacements on products within a year of purchase. Just contact our Customer Service Department at 1 (877) 322-7768 for assistance?
In what way am I helping the environment if I use remanufactured toners on my Canon ImageClass D761?
Using remanufactured toners helps reduce the number of empty toner cartridges being thrown into the landfills each year.