Canon ImageClass D761 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Quality, flexibility, and user convenience—these three words best describe the Canon ImageClass D761. This digital copier and printer in one provides high-quality laser prints, thanks to Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It’s also made flexible and convenient as it supports both parallel and USB interfaces. Plus, it’s fast and efficient too, with copy speeds of 16cpm for letter-size documents and 12 cpm for legal-size documents. Want an affordable alternative to your expensive OEM Canon laser toner cartridge? Purchase Carrot Ink’s remanufactured Canon L50 black with fast shipping and reliable customer service. Contact us to order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D761 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the empty toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D761:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Open the cartridge cover, and grip the used toner cartridge. Then, firmly pull it to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging. Rock it a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Look for the sealing tape tab and snap it. Then, pull the entire length of the tape while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get less than the approximate number of 5,000 pages with the remanufactured Canon L50?
The actual number of printed pages depends on many different factors including the type of paper you use, the coverage of your prints, and the volume of your printing project. Often times, users get less than 5,000 printed pages with the remanufactured Canon L50 if they print mostly images, graphics, and bold texts.
Can I get a free replacement if the remanufactured Canon product that I received is defective?
Yes. We offer free replacements on products within a year of purchase. Just contact our Customer Service Department at 1 (877) 322-7768 for assistance?
In what way am I helping the environment if I use remanufactured toners on my Canon ImageClass D761?
Using remanufactured toners helps reduce the number of empty toner cartridges being thrown into the landfills each year.