Canon FAX L390 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
From printing and scanning to copying and faxing, the Canon FAX L390 can perform all the functions that a small office needs. To get excellent results for every printed page, get Carrot Ink’s superior toner cartridges. Keep printing high-quality documents with our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge and our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. Each toner can produce consistent and reliable prints of up to 3,500 pages! All that for very low prices! If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time on a weekday, we’ll make sure that we ship it on the same day. Click on that Add to Cart button and start shopping!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FAX L390 ink
Toner Cartridge for Canon LaserClass 310 and Canon LaserClass 510.
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $26.95
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D320, D340, and many more!
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove any documents or printed pages from your machine, and keep it plugged in.
- Take your new toner out of its bag and gently rock it several times to distribute the ink inside.
- To pull out the new toner’s seal, hold it on a flat surface with one hand, then break the tab with your other hand. Then, completely pull out the sealing tape.
- Open your printer’s cover and remove the spent toner.
- To install your new toner, hold it in a way that the arrow mark is pointing towards the machine.
- Align your new toner’s projections with the printer’s guides. Slide it in until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the compatible and remanufactured toner?
Both toners are guaranteed to work with your printer without voiding its warranty. The difference lies with how each toner is made. Our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge was an empty original cartridge before we repaired and refilled it with our own ink. Our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, is made brand new by a 3rd party manufacturer. It’s only a question of which one you prefer for your printer!
I plan to buy in bulk. How can I store the unopened cartridges right?
To make sure that your cartridges don’t dry out before usage, please store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight. Always keep them in an upright position so they won’t leak.
How do I get in touch with you?
For any questions or concerns, our friendly customer service team is waiting to help you. Please contact us via phone call or through our live chat function on the website.