Brother MFC-9060 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Don’t let an expensive genuine replacement toner cartridge take the fun out of using this amazing machine. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find cheaper alternatives that work just as good as their OEM counterparts. We carry the high-quality compatible toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-9060 with fast shipping. Order today before 3:00 PM PST and take advantage of our same-day shipping. Call one of our customer service representatives to know more about our products and other offers.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother MFC-9060 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the used toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9060:
- Hold both sides of the drum unit by the handles.
- Lightly lift the drum unit toward you to open the top cover of the printer.
- Put the drum unit on a cloth or a large disposable paper to avoid scattering the toner.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge fully to the front.
- Slide the toner cartridge out to remove it from the drum unit.
- Handle the toner cartridge carefully. Wash the toner that spill on your hands or clothes with cold water.
- Lightly shake the toner from both sides for several times.
- Push the new toner cartridge into the opening in the right part of the drum unit.
- Turn the lever on the cartridge backward and reinstall the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the ‘Toner Empty’ error message indicate?
When you see the ‘Toner Empty’ error message, it means the toner is used up and printing is no longer possible. Replace the empty cartridge to resume printing immediately.
What’s the difference between the ‘Toner Empty’ and ‘Change Toner’ error messages?
In the ‘Toner Empty’ message, printing is not possible, while in ‘Change Toner’, you can still print but the toner will run out soon, so you must order a replacement at once.
How much if I will pay for shipping since the compatible Brother TN250 is below $40?
A standard shipping fee of $3.95 applies to order subtotals below $40 with shipping address in any of the 48 adjoining states.