MFC-8480DNCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8480DN
- Brother TN650 & DR620 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x TN650 High-Yield Compatible Toners, and 1x DR620 Standard Yield Drum UnitLearn More$65.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN650 (Replaces TN620) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover by pressing the release button.
- Take out the drum unit (which houses the toner cartridge) assembly by pulling it away from the printer and towards you.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down the blue lock lever on the side. This will release the old cartridge. Dispose of it properly.
- Remove the new toner from its packaging. Gently rock it from side to side to help spread the ink inside. Pull off the protective cover at the front of the cartridge.
- Place the new toner into the empty drum unit. It should lock into place.
- On the drum unit, locate the blue tab and slide it from side to side several times. This will help clean the corona wire.
- Place the drum unit back into the printer and close the front cover.
How many pages am I going to get with your toners?
Our Brother TN650 Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge will produce an approximate 8,000 page yield, while our Brother DR620 Black Compatible Drum Unit will produce an approximate 25,000 page yield.
How much will shipping cost?
For most orders, depending on inventory, we offer same-day shipping for orders placed by 3PM Pacific time (except on Friday, weekends, and holidays). Our delivery prices go as low as $3.95. But if you order more than $40 worth of products, your shipping fee is on us!
Will this work just like the OEM cartridge?
Definitely! Our toners are compatible with Brother MFC-8480DN printers. The output are also comparable to the original—no smudges or ghost lines. You can also see the ink level on your printer’s settings.