Brother MFC-7360N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Brother MFC-7360N is a compact all-in-one printer that produces fast monochrome laser printing and copying, as well as color scanning, faxing, and PC faxing. Over 770 Amazon users have rated this printer 4.4 out of 5 stars, an extremely high rating. They love this machine's print quality and reliability. (Hint: Brother is known for their excellent printers. Brother printers have won first prize in PC Magazine's Readers' Choice Award the last eight years in a row, and first prize in their Business Choice Award for the last four years in a row. You simply can't go wrong with a Brother printer and the Amazon review ratings for this one are through the roof. At Carrot Ink, we carry compatible Brother TN420 toner and DR420 laser drum units for this printer that are priced a whopping 70% less than the same genuine Brother toner and drum units.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Changing the toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-7360N printer is extremely easy.
- First, turn on the power for your Brother printer. Then open the front of the printer.
- Pull the drum unit out by the handle.
- Press down on the green latch on the drum unit and remove the old toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic cap.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit, and then slide both of them into the printer.
- Close the front of the printer.
- Congratulations. You have successfully changed the toner for your Brother printer.