MFC-7360NCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7360N
- Brother TN450 & DR420 High-Yield Compatible Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 TN450 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR420 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32ea
- Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Brother FAX-2845, Brother DCP-7065DN, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Changing the toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-7360N printer is extremely easy.
- First, turn on the power for your Brother printer. Then open the front of the printer.
- Pull the drum unit out by the handle.
- Press down on the green latch on the drum unit and remove the old toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic cap.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit, and then slide both of them into the printer.
- Close the front of the printer.
- Congratulations. You have successfully changed the toner for your Brother printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
Not necessarily. In Brother printers, the drum unit and the toner cartridge are separate consumables. So just replace the consumable that needs replacement.
What does it mean when my Brother MFC-7360N printer says, ‘Toner Ended’?
A ‘Toner Ended’ error message simply means that the printer is out of toner. Make sure you get a new toner cartridge soon.
Why did I get a ‘No Toner’ error message after replacing both the toner cartridge and the drum unit on my printer?
When you get a ‘No Toner’ error message, it means that the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly is not inserted back properly into the printer. Try removing the assembly, and then reinstall it properly on the printer this time.