Brother HL-5250DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Brother HL-5250DN is designed for heavy-duty printing needs. As such, you should find a toner that can match your workhorse of a printer. With Carrot Ink’s Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo, your 30 page-per-minute printer will perform at the top of its game and effectively serve a busy small office. On top of that, you’ll get as much as 75% of savings on high-quality ink! Contact us via live chat or phone call, and we’ll be more than glad to assist you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Brother HL-5250DN Toner
Contains 2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Toner cartridge for the Brother HL-5250DNHY, Brother DCP-8065, and many more!
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $22.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the release button to open your printer’s front cover.
- With your Brother HL-5250DN, you have to remove the drum unit to replace the old toner. To do this, hold your printer’s body while your other hand pulls the drum unit towards you.
- Find the blue lock lever on the side of the drum unit. Press down to separate the old toner from the drum unit.
- Remove your new toner from its bag. Hold its side and gently shake it to distribute the ink inside. Next, pull the toner’s protective cover.
- Put the new toner inside the now-empty drum unit. If you install it properly, you should hear it lock into place and the blue lock lever will lift.
- To clean the primary corona wire, slide the blue tab from left to right several times.
- Lastly, place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into your printer. Close the front cover and start printing.
How reliable are your toners?
Our cartridges are manufactured following strict quality standards. They are designed to meet and even exceed OEM specs. We stand behind our products 100%, that’s why we offer a one year warranty.
I’ve read reviews that generic toners have poor output quality. How true is this?
We understand the hesitation with using generic toners. However, we can guarantee 100% that the quality of our toners match that of the original. If, for any reason, you don’t find the output satisfactory, please get in touch with our customer service and we’ll replace your product—no questions asked.
Is this compatible with my Brother HL-5250DN printer?
Definitely! Our toner cartridges come in the same dimensions as OEM toners and will fit your printer perfectly.